1. Cancún Spot. The test that you need to show everyone that you had the privilege of visiting Cancun, is to take a photo at this point known as "Cancun Spot". It's a new place, and you also find free Wi-Fi to immediately upload your photo to social networks. It is located at kilometer 19.5 of Kukulkán Boulevard, also in lobster beach of the Hotel Zone and obviously entry is free.
2. Archaeological Zone The King. About 200 meters from the Mirador de Playa Delfines is the entrance to the archaeological zone of El Rey. Admission is free for Mexicans with official identification on Sundays, and during the week the entrance costs around 50 Mexican Pesos (like 3 USD). It is an archaeological zone with several small structures distributed along about 700 meters. In the interior there are a lot of iguanas, which is very attractive especially for the little ones. Recommended to bring water, cap, hat and comfortable shoes, there are bathrooms but there are no shops or vendors inside.
3. Maya Museum in Cancun The Maya Museum in Cancun is the only space in kilometers around the exhibition destined for Mayan vestiges. It is located at Kilometer 16.5 Kukulkan Boulevard. At the same time you visit the museum you can take a tour of the remains of the archaeological site of San Miguelito, which is located on the side of this museum. It is open to the public from 9am to 6pm. To visit the archaeological site we suggest you arrive early, as it is dark when access is limited.
4. Playas: Plaza Forum by The Sea & Beach Club, Playa Marlin, Playa Chac Mool, Playa Langosta, Jardín del Arte y Mirador Playa Delfines.
5. Nightlife in Cancun, Mexico Cancun is very famous around the world for its nightlife and is that in this place the fun does not stop when the sun sets, just start! It is said that Cancun has something for everyone, and this is especially true when night falls.
There are variety of options in clubs, bars and nightclubs, the alternatives are fabulous to listen to music or go dancing. There are sites that cover various genres such as jazz and rock, reggae, tropical, merengue, salsa, cumbia and mariachis.
Nightlife in Cancun offers the most sophisticated night clubs and clubs; special effects, laser beams and the most innovative lights to music performances. Likewise, many nightclubs often offer live music, musical mixes of excellent DJs and interesting shows that are sometimes presented in the halls or in the hotels.
You can also have fun on the high seas, in one of the different cruises, the parties are very fun to live a different experience in the middle of the sea.